Central Coast Council has delivered eight projects to date and a further 16 projects will be delivered this financial year using the Federal Government’s Central Coast Roads Package.
The $70million package will see 29 road projects delivered across 28 Central Coast suburbs, with over $16.5million to be invested by the end of this financial year. Maintaining and developing the Coast’s 2,200 kilometre road network is no small task and funding from the Federal and State Government is essential and welcomed.
Each project that will be delivered under this funding package is focused on focused increasing accessibility and safety.
For complex projects we will ask for your feedback on proposed designs. This page will be updated with opportunities to have your say as they become available.
What's in the package?
Projects delivered to date are:
- Mutu Street Upgrade, Woy Woy
- Cresthaven Avenue Renewal, Bateau Bay
- Bayview Avenue Renewal, The Entrance
- Kerry Crescent Renewal, Berkeley Vale
- Maidens Brush Road Renewal, Wyoming
- Shirley Street Renewal, Ourimbah
- Sturt Street Renewal, Killarney Vale
- Springfield Road Renewal, Springfield
Projects planned for delivering this financial year:
- Del Monte Place Upgrade, Copacabana (will continue into subsequent years)
- Ridgway Road Upgrade, Avoca Beach (will continue into subsequent years)
- Glenrock Parade Upgrade, Tascott
- St Huberts Island Bridge Upgrade
- Everglades Catchment Drainage Upgrade, Umina Beach (will continue into subsequent years)
- Gem Road Upgrade, Pearl Beach
- Racecourse Road Renewal, West Gosford
- Tuggerawong Road Renewal, Tuggerawong
- Woodbury Park Drive Renewal, Mardi
- Craigie Avenue Renewal, Kanwal
- Fravent Street Renewal, Toukley
- Richardson Road Renewal, San Remo
- Oleander Street Renewal, Noraville
- Hibbard Street Renewal, Canton Beach
- Albert Warner Drive Renewal, Warnervale
- The Corso Renewal, Gorokan
Projects planned for delivery in subsequent years:
- Springwood Street Upgrade, Blackwall
- Ocean Beach Road and Rawson Road Intersection Upgrade, Woy Woy
- Steyne Road Upgrade, Saratoga
- Lushington Road Upgrade, East Gosford
- Shelly Beach Road Upgrade, Empire Bay
Explore all of Council's major road and pathway projects on our interactive map.