Notice is hereby given pursuant to section 47A of the Local Government Act 1993 that Central Coast Council intends to oﬀer a lease to the following for a period of ﬁve years:
- Marine Rescue NSW - 7CR Wilfred Barrett Drive North Entrance, Lot 7090 DP 1122057. Permitted Use: Communications base and any relevant activities associated therewith.
- Kincumber Neighbourhood Centre - 22 Kincumber Street Kincumber, Lot 3 DP 749376. Permitted Use: Neighbourhood Centre, food bank and other bookings.
- East Gosford Guides – 24 Boronia Street East Gosford, Lot 8A DP 413380. Permitted Use: Girl Guides, Brownies, Rangers and meetings of parents and committees of the association only or for the purpose of raising funds for the lawful purposes and objects of the Girl Guides Association.
- Wyong Senior Citizens Club – Part 8 Rankens Circuit Wyong, Lot172 DP727765. Permitted Use: Community programs, services and activities for seniors.
- Wyong Neighbourhood Centre – Part 8 Rankens Circuit Wyong, Lot172 DP727765. Permitted Use: Neighbourhood Centre, food bank and other bookings.
- Iris Foundation – Part 8 Rankens Circuit Wyong, Lot172 DP727765. Permitted Use: Provide services and programs to the community.
- Ourimbah Tennis Club – Part 6 Shirley St Ourimbah, Lot 1 & 6/DP386095. Permitted Use: For the use of activities associated with the game of tennis.
- Wyong Lakes Australian Football Club Inc - Part 1W Wolseley Ave, Tacoma, Lot 1/29/DP4460. Permitted Use: Sporting clubhouse.
Notice is hereby given pursuant to section 47A of the Local Government Act 1993 that Central Coast Council intends to oﬀer a license to the following for a period of twelve months:
- Tidy Towns – 2W Campbell Parade Mannering Park, Lot 83 DP 220400. Permitted Use: Storage of tools and meeting spot for volunteers who work to improve and clean-up the local area.
- Buﬀ Point Scouts – 48 Narambi Road Buﬀ Point, Lot 38 DP 849208. Permitted Use: Activities related to and incidental to scouting and the achievement of the objectives of the Scouts Association of Australia, including fundraising in support of the Scouts Association, community based activities and any ancillary uses.
Submissions should be addressed to the Chief Executive Officer and were accepted between 14 October and Thursday, 12 November 2020 by email (preferred) firstname.lastname@example.org or post PO Box 20, Wyong NSW 2259.
Your attention is drawn to the provisions of the Government Information (Public Access) Act 2009 which allows for possible access to certain public and personal documentation. View our privacy statement.