Central Coast Roads Package
The $86.5million Central Coast Roads Package is 100 percent funded by the Australian Government under the Urban Congestion Fund.
Central Coast Council has completed 16 projects to date and a further 5 projects expected to be completed by mid-2021.
This package will deliver 29 individual road projects across 28 Central Coast suburbs.
Each project that will be delivered under this funding package is focused on focused reducing congestion, improving network reliability and safety.
For complex projects we will ask for your feedback on proposed designs. This page will be updated with opportunities to have your say as they become available.
What's in the package?
Projects delivered to date are:
- Mutu Street Upgrade, Woy Woy
- Cresthaven Avenue Upgrade, Bateau Bay
- Bayview Avenue Upgrade, The Entrance
- Kerry Crescent Upgrade, Berkeley Vale
- Maidens Brush Road Upgrade, Wyoming
- Shirley Street Upgrade, Ourimbah
- Sturt Street Upgrade, Killarney Vale
- Springfield Road Upgrade, Springfield
- Fravent Street Upgrade, Toukley
- Richardson Road, San Remo
- Hibbard Street Upgrade, Canton Beach
- Craigie Avenue , Kanwal
- Oleander Street, Noraville
- Racecourse Road, West Gosford
- The Corso Upgrade, Gorokan
- Gem Road Upgrade, Pearl Beach
Projects planned for completion this financial year (2020-21):
- Glenrock Parade Upgrade, Tascott
- St Huberts Island Bridge Upgrade
- Tuggerawong Road Upgrade, Tuggerawong
- Woodbury Park Drive Upgrade , Mardi
- Albert Warner Drive Upgrade, Warnervale
Projects planned for completion in subsequent years:
- Del Monte Place Upgrade, Copacabana
- Ridgway Road Upgrade, Avoca Beach
- Everglades Catchment, Umina Beach Drainage Upgrade
- Springwood Street Upgrade, Blackwall
- Rawson Road Upgrade, Woy Woy
- Steyne Road Upgrade, Saratoga
- Lushington Road Upgrade, East Gosford
- Shelly Beach Road Upgrade, Empire Bay
Explore all of Council's major road and pathway projects on our interactive map.