Once a project is on exhibition you can usually comment for a period of 28 days. At the end of the exhibition period, these submissions will be collected and play an important part in the review process.
Please note Development Applications (DAs) that are open for public comment can be viewed on the Central Coast Council website.
Projects currently on exhibition:
- Central Coast Playspace Strategy - Closes 15 August 2020
- Draft Parking Study and Implementation Plan - Public Exhibition - Closes 16 August 2020
- Amended Code of Meeting Practice – Closes 20 August 2020
- Amendments to 2020-21 Fees and Charges - Closes 26 August 2020
- Establishment of Alcohol-Free Zones in the Central Coast Local Government Area - Closes 11 September 2020
Something you need to know: Under the Government Information (Public Access) Act, 2009 (GIPPA ACT), members of the public can seek access to the submissions and council cannot give assurance that the document will remain confidential. For further information regarding privacy please contact council's Access to Information Officer on 1300 463 954. Failure to disclose a political donation or gift is an offence under the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act 1979.For more information or to disclose a donation fill out the Political Donation Declaration form.