Once a project is on exhibition you can usually comment for a period of 28 days. At the end of the exhibition period, these submissions will be collected and play an important part in the review process.
Please note Development Applications (DAs) that are open for public comment can be viewed on the Central Coast Council website.
Projects currently on exhibition:
- Draft Consolidated Environment & Planning Policies:
- Temporary Licensing of a Trade or Business on Open Space Areas Policy - Closes 29 October 2020
- Events on Open Space Areas Policy - Closes 29 October 2020
- Tree Vandalism Management Policy - Closes 29 October 2020
- Keeping of Animals Policy - Closes 29 October 2020
- Smoke-free Outdoor Public Places Policy - Closes 29 October 2020
- Draft Skatepark Action Plan 2020-2030 - Closes 29 October
- Lease of community land at various locations - Closes 12 November 2020
- Revised Community Participation Plan - Closes 12 November 2020
Something you need to know: Under the Government Information (Public Access) Act, 2009 (GIPPA ACT), members of the public can seek access to the submissions and council cannot give assurance that the document will remain confidential. For further information regarding privacy please contact council's Access to Information Officer on 1300 463 954. Failure to disclose a political donation or gift is an offence under the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act 1979.For more information or to disclose a donation fill out the Political Donation Declaration form.