Once a project is on exhibition you can usually comment for a period of 28 days. At the end of the exhibition period, these submissions will be collected and play an important part in the review process.
Please note Development Applications (DAs) that are open for public comment can be viewed on the Central Coast Council website.
Currently on exhibition
The following projects are currently on public exhibition:
- Planning Proposal in respect of land at 121-129 Newling Street, Lisarow (closes 17 December 2021)
- Planning Proposal in respect of land at 49-65 Wentworth Avenue and 80-120 Pacific Highway, Doyalson (closes 17 December 2021)
- Planning Proposal in respect of land at Calga and Glenworth Valley (closes 20 December 2021)
- Peat Island Planning Proposal (closes 20 December 2021)
- Central Coast Destination Management Plan 2022-2025 (closes 22 December)
- Lease of community land at various locations - November 2021 (closes 16 January 2021)
Something you need to know: Under the Government Information (Public Access) Act, 2009 (GIPPA ACT), members of the public can seek access to the submissions and council cannot give assurance that the document will remain confidential. For further information regarding privacy please contact council's Access to Information Officer on 1300 463 954. Failure to disclose a political donation or gift is an offence under the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act 1979.For more information or to disclose a donation fill out the Political Donation Declaration form.