A Planning Proposal (RZ/2/2019), Development Control Plan (DCP) Chapter and Draft Planning Agreement was prepared for the following lands:
- (part) 6W Kemira RD Lake Munmorah (Lot 79 DP 217918)
- 285 Pacific Highway Lake Munmorah (Lot 1/DP 626787),
- 287 Pacific Highway Lake Munmorah (Lot 2 /DP 626787)
- 295 Pacific Highway Lake Munmorah (Lot 438/DP 755266)
- 305 Pacific Highway Lake Munmorah (Lot 437/DP755266)
- 315 Pacific Highway Lake Munmorah (Lot 27/DP 755266)
- 325 Pacific Highway Lake Munmorah (Lot 83/DP 650114)
The Planning Proposal sought to rezone the subject lands from C2 Environmental Conservation and RU6 Transition to SP2 Infrastructure, C2 Environmental Conservation, R2 Low Density Residential and RE1 Public Recreation in accordance with the Central Coast Local Environmental Plan 2022.
The subject proposal will enable the delivery of housing, open space and conservation lands to the existing residential community of Lake Munmorah.
In accordance with section 7.4 of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act, 1979 Central Coast Council & Rose Living Pty Limited & Alda Properties (Lake Munmorah) Pty Limited & Anthony Joseph Solano & Urban Land Redevelopment Pty Limited & Robyn Becker and Roxanne Becker have entered into a Planning Agreement in relation to RZ/2/2019.
The objective of the Planning Agreement is to require the provision of Open Space and local infrastructure improvements and upgrades in the vicinity of the lands.
The Planning Proposal, Planning Agreement and Development Control Plan Chapter was exhibited between 16 September and 14 October 2022 at:
- Wyong Office: 2 Hely Street, Wyong (subject to COVID restrictions)
- On this page
The community were invited to view the Planning Proposal (main document), draft Planning Agreement and supporting documentation available in the document library on this page.
Have your say
Submissions were addressed to the Chief Executive Officer, Mr David Farmer by 5pm 14 October 2022 via:
- the online submission form (now closed)
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- post: PO Box 20, Wyong NSW 2259
Central Coast Council is authorised to exercise the functions of the Minister for Planning under section 3.36 of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act 1979 (making of the plan) that are delegated to it by the Gateway Determination dated 20 October 2021, in relation to the planning proposal.
Your attention is drawn to the provisions of the Government Information (Public Access) Act 2009 which allows for possible access to certain public and personal documentation. View our privacy statement.