Once a project is on exhibition you can usually comment for a period of 28 days. At the end of the exhibition period, these submissions will be collected and play an important part in the review process.
Please note Development Applications (DAs) that are open for public comment can be viewed on the Central Coast Council website.
Currently on exhibition
The following projects are currently on public exhibition:
- Dogs In Open Space Action Plan (until 26 August 2022)
- Proposed Planning Agreement for 15 Mulloway Rd Chain Valley Bay (until 19 August 2022)
- Proposed Planning Agreement for 45 Mulloway Rd Chain Valley Bay (until 19 August 2022)
- Draft Street Banner Policy and Draft Flying of Flags Policy (until 23 August 2022)
- Planning Proposal and Draft Planning Agreement: 18 Macleay Avenue Woy Woy (until 1 September 2022)
- Proposed Planning Agreement for 188-222 Hakone Road, Woongarrah (until 15 September)
Something you need to know: Under the Government Information (Public Access) Act, 2009 (GIPPA ACT), members of the public can seek access to the submissions and council cannot give assurance that the document will remain confidential. For further information regarding privacy please contact council's Access to Information Officer on 1300 463 954. Failure to disclose a political donation or gift is an offence under the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act 1979.For more information or to disclose a donation fill out the Political Donation Declaration form.